The following booking conditions apply for online holiday reservations:
- Please select your dates and cabin type carefully. Dates and cabin types cannot be changed after making your online reservation.
- This exclusive online offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, membership or special offer.
- A maximum number of occupants applies for each different cabin type as noted on Ashmore Palms' website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded.
- Each cabin type has a different minimum stay, dependant on whether the dates fall in the off-peak, mid, peak or summer peak seasons.
- Check in time is between 2.30pm and 9.00pm, and check out time is by 10.00am, daily (except Christmas Day). Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for Christmas Day. If you will be arriving after 9:00pm, please contact Ashmore Palms 24 hours in advance to arrange for your late arrival. Full payment of the account and any relevant deposits must be paid in advance.
- Guests aged 14 years and over are priced as adults (additional adults $15 per night). Guests 3-13 years of age are priced as children (additional children $10 per night). Infants under 3 years of age are not charged when using existing bedding. Maximum occupants must not be exceeded.
- 40% off sale rates are based on the Standard Rate for the first 2 people. Extra adults are charged at $15 per night, extra children are charged at $10 per night. The 40% does not apply to extra persons rates.
- A deposit is payable by credit card or funds transfer upon making an online reservation. The deposit amount required varies for different cabin types, as detailed in the applicable Holiday Rates table.
- Ashmore Palms accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club. For some "Exclusive" special offers, full payment is required upon booking and no refunds will be issued for cancellations. If arriving within 14 days of making the reservation, the full tariff payment is required upon booking via credit card. If you are paying by credit card, the same credit card must be presented for verification upon arrival at Ashmore Palms.
- Ashmore Palms will confirm the accommodation tariff and deposit payment with a confirmation booking letter via email immediately after making the reservation.
- Ashmore Palms makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its website is accurate. However, Ashmore Palms cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults. If there is an error with the online reservation system, we take no responsibility.
- Guests are required to present valid photographic identification upon arrival.
- The balance of account is payable upon arrival at Ashmore Palms, along with a AUD$50.00 key deposit. The balance and key deposit can be paid by cash, credit card or EFTPOS upon arrival. Cheques are NOT accepted.
- If you wish to hire a cot or high chair, please make arrangements on or before arrival. These items are subject to availability. A AUD$50.00 deposit applies per item, along with a AUD$3.00 per night or AUD$15.00 per week hire fee per item.
- Other booking terms and conditions apply for group reservations, reservations made with Travel Agents and reservations made via third parties. Other booking conditions also apply for Ashmore Palms Interim and Long Term Cabins.
- Ashmore Palms does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- Ashmore Palms does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with its website or for any products or services purchased from its website.
If more than 30 days notice is given for a reservation cancellation, guests will be refunded their deposit less an AUD$50.00 cancellation fee per cabin. Refunds will be processed via a cheque in the mail. If less than 30 days notice is given for a cancellation, no refunds or credit will be given. At least 30 days notice must be given for booking or date alterations. For some "Exclusive" special offers, full payment is required upon booking and no refunds will be issued for cancellations. An administration fee of AUD$50.00 per reservation will apply for each date change or change of cabin type made. Date and alteration changes are subject to availability.
Ashmore Palms Holiday Village respects your privacy. Information you supply to Ashmore Palms for an inquiry, reservation and/or to become a member of Ashmore Palms' e-news, is kept strictly confidential. Your information is used for Ashmore Palms to communicate with you and is not provided to third parties. Please notify Ashmore Palms if you do not wish to receive any advertising literature. If you are a member of Ashmore Palms e-news and wish to unsubscribe, there is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each of these newsletters.
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is an Australian family owned and operated business. The information, prices and photographs on this website are updated regularly and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Some of the information on this website is provided as a guide only and has been supplied to Ashmore Palms Holiday Village by third parties. In no event will Ashmore Palms Holiday Village, its holding company and/or subsidiaries be liable to any person in contract, tort (including, but without limitation, negligence) or otherwise if any information on this site is incomplete or inaccurate.
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax). Copyright © . All rights reserved.